Thursday, April 19, 2007


Recently on my way back from Canada, I had a stop over in Singapore and I extended it for a full day so that I could spend some time with my sister, who is in Singapore.


We both had a good time in the National Orchid Garden, Singapore, clicking snaps, doing recordings, posing with the colorful orchids. And we were discussing that how leisurely we are able to enjoy each and every varierty of Orchid as the male brigade was not there.



Here are some beautiful orchid photos. This garden is worth a visit for people, who are travelling to Singapore. I remember how I had gone crazy during my visit to Kew Gardens, Surrey. It was such a vast botanical garden with so many varieties of trees and flowers.
I liked the white orchid variety a lot. They have named it "Princess Diana" in their "named after Celebrities section". White looks so pure and you get a feeling of peace.


There are some hybrid varieties as well. I will post some more photos when I get time.
I have got so much work to do and here I am busy blogging about flowers :) Well I simply love them.I have plan of opening a big nursery when I retire. Now when I am going to retire, that is a very BIG question.
So till my next post, take care.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home